Submit your project: information and tools
HOW IS INNOVATION SUPPORTED? Driven by compassion and social justice, we are at the forefront of exceptional care and innovation.
The PHC Department of Medicine is committed to moving care forward, improving health outcomes for our patients.
In addition to providing funding to move your great idea to a proposal, and then on to a business case and project charter, the DOM Innovation Platform provides a tested pathway to follow so you know how to move forward, step by step. Equally important for the success of your project are mentorship and connections. For example, we can work with the Foundation to introduce your project to potential donors. And of course, provide support and encouragement along the way. You can do this!
Innovation in the Department of Medicine
The Department of Medicine Innovation Platform helps our members develop and implement innovative and transformational projects that are aligned with the PHC strategic plan, as well as the New St. Paul’s Hospital redevelopment plan. The Platform supports department members’ work within PHC’s long-term strategy.
- Projects submitted via Platform will be evaluated based on an established set of criteria. In each round, 1-3 projects will be selected.
- Mentorship, project management and/or financial support will be granted to proposals that address all criteria.
- Projects will be prioritized based on corporate strategy and the NSP outpatient/inpatient framework.
- All approved and supported projects are required to present a 1 year report.
- There is a single entry for new project requests.
- A call for project intake will be posted in the Department of Medicine website and circulated to the Department of Medicine members.
Project Implementation + Outcome Measurement + Collaboration + Mentorship
Value Based Health Care
Patient Care. Research. Education.
Want to submit a project?
Project intake dates for 2023/2024
November 1, 2023
We support transformational ideas within the Department of Medicine. At the same time, the DOM recognizes the current fiscal realities. To create change we must also look at what it is we no longer need, find efficiencies, and find opportunities for cost savings.
Get ready to submit
Project submission process
Forms, Template and Tools